Monday, March 29, 2010

Yikes... this morning so many friends, family members and people are calling me to see if I'm alright as they heard a rumor that I was arrested and jailed for sponsoring a bride from Laos...haaaaaa...this rumor is completely untrue, unreal and so not even close to anything that I'd even considered or stand for. Let's help me put this untrue rumor aside and focus on how all of us modern and young Hmong can do to help all Hmong in all corners of the world including those young Hmong children from Laos. The rumor stated that I was involved in an illegal sponsoring of a bride from Laos is completely untrue and against everything that I stand for. I love my wonderful wife and 4 of our children very much and would not even dare to do anything like that. I have a large and extended families living in several continents or should I say countries. I normally do not respond to rumors about my private life, however, this repeatedly fabricated rumor has forced me to do so. Please help me to shut this sort of rumors and help to build a credible Hmong society again.

1 comment:

  1. Ted Vang, the marriage, is it true or untrue and it's hurting my feeling. In order to make my day, I am really wanting to know the very true from you. Please reply to me since you are such a wonderful young brother and it's hard to believe that bad thing has happened to you!!!

    Thank for your time, please God be with you and your family and love your children as much as you can! Be with your loved one forever and ever!

    When you have free time, please come back to Hmong Report @7 and we want to watch your report with a nicely smiling cuitiest face and handsome young man!!!

    Your voice at the news is the best and I have never ever heard of in our society!!!

    Kevhlub Khiabsiab, King Yang's Thailand's grandpa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers