Thursday, September 17, 2015

Being Refugee of the World

The Syrian refugee who was tripped while holding his child by a Hungarian camerawoman has moved to Spain after a soccer coaching school offered to help his family rebuild their lives, according to several news sources.

"I love you, I love Madrid, I love Spain, all of Spain, thank you for all (for everything). This (is) very, very important for my life,” he said, speaking to reporters on the platform.

Fleeing war conflicts for survival is far more difficult than anyone can ever imagined. My heart pains and crying when I see the Camerawoman kicked and tripped him and his son and they failed into the ground. Sure there are boundaries between each country and we must protect and respect, but should we as fellow human being have the same rights to be born into this wonderful world? Shouldn’t we all belong to the same mother earth and the father above us regardless if one has a country or not? Should borders be the line of death and starvation? I don’t think human can afford to not help each other in time of crisis. We must!

YES…I love you Madrid and I love you Spain and the countries of the world that accepting the current refugees and give them food, shelters, and a place they can breath and get away from the horrible war.

For me personally, I love U.S.A. and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the people of U.S.A. the land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE. Please know that humanity appreciate you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers